Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process. By working with me, you’ll find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live, one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value. Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer; negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale. When you work with me, a Professional Real Estate Consultant, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
The Process to Buy
- Decision to Move?
- Initial Consultation
- Choose an Option – Do Nothing, On Your Own, Traditional Realtor, Professional Real Estate Consultant
- Re-Affirm Your Needs and Wants – Location, Size, Price Range, Criteria
- Understanding Your Housing Market
- View Homes for Sale
- Select a Home!
- Make an Offer
- Offer Accepted!
- Clearing Contingencies – Inspection, Financing, Appraisal, Pest
- Details, Details, Details…
- Enjoy Your New Home
Our purpose is our clients are so outrageously happy with the high level of service we provide they naturally and gladly refer their friends and family to us!